56 Law Firms Sign Up to Content Marketing Platform
Posted at Legal Practice Intelligence - 3 July 2015
A network of 56 independent law firms, known as World Law Group, has signed up to a content marketing and distribution platform created by marketing company Primary Opinion.
The platform will aggregate articles and contributions from the law firms and provide targeted distribution to the law firms’ clients, potential clients and referrers.
The network of independent law firms is represented in 70 countries and is made up of 18,000 legal professionals. In Australia, World Law Group’s representative is Minter Ellison.
Marketing and technology company Primary Opinion will implement a bespoke content aggregation and distribution platform, intended to support and strengthen World Law Group's communication and marketing activities.
Utilising Primary Opinion's proprietary content platform, as well as its digital distribution channels, World Law Group member firms will be able to more easily share the insight and commentary written by their legal experts with other firms in the network, as well as with their clients.
The key benefits for both World Law Group and its members include:
• Expansion and strengthening of intra-network relationships, both at a firm and attorney level, to foster further referrals among members,
• Providing new channels for firms to reach and showcase their expertise to existing and potential clients,
• Enabling both World Law Group and its member firms to establish and raise their social media presence,
• Delivering a stronger brand presence for World Law Group within the global market,
• Extended content distribution to new markets through Primary Opinion's platform and digital channel network.
Primary Opinion is headquartered in the UK and listed on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX:POP).
In 2015 Primary Opinion launched Business Builder, a unique suite of integrated analytic, marketing and business development services, that enable law firms globally to identify, connect, and engage with their prospective legal partners and clients.
As part of this service Primary Opinion delivers and distributes the latest insight and knowledge from leading law firms around the world. The company is currently working with more than 200 leading law firms to enable them to showcase their expertise and reach target audiences.
For more information, visit
© 2015 Legal Practice Intelligence