For Industry Suppliers
Do you offer products or services to Australian lawyers and law firms?
How do you capture the attention of potential buyers? How do you build credibility in your communications? How do you do this quickly and effectively?
Five methods of communicating value
1. Case studies about firms that are benefitting from your products and services
2. White Papers that educate and inform - your company is seen as part of the solution
3. Articles that build your status as an authority
4. Media releases announcing new client wins or significant product news
5. Advertisements in a contextual setting
• We will write your case studies, white papers and media releases. You can use these materials on Legal Practice Intelligence and any other outlet. We do not put our name on such materials. Let us know your budget and we will work within it. For articles and advertising on the site or elsewhere we offer an edit and review service.
• We will write reviews of your products and services for publishing on this website. Reviews are always done at no charge.
• Media releases, white papers, case studies and articles submitted to the site are published at no charge. Submissions are welcome.
• A listing in the Services Directory is free. Please send us details for inclusion.
Contact us to find out more:
203-233 New South Head Road
PO Box 848
Edgecliff NSW 2027
Tel: 61 2 9327 3584
Click here to email an enquiry