Specialist legal software developer, Red Rain, has announced RedView CRM, a powerful new CRM platform purpose-built for the legal industry.
RedView CRM is a streamlined, ‘click light’ platform specifically targeted at time poor lawyers. Simple to use within email software, RedView CRM captures information that flows straight to a firm’s Practice Management System.
“Legal sales are all about contacts, networking and timing. If enquiries come in and aren’t handled quickly, those sales leads are lost. CRMs are the solution, but we know lawyers dislike most CRMs because they’re way too hard for them,” says Stephen Butler, CEO of Red Rain. “So we made one that couldn’t be easier for lawyers to use.” RedView CRM is an extension of the popular RedView platform, an integrated suite of modules that allow law firms to drive their existing systems further.
Features and benefits of RedView CRM include:
- Automation, tracking and oversight of new business development efforts
- ‘Lawyer friendly/click light’ entry
- Seamless integration with web site forms.
- Detailed sales analytics to improved marketing decision making
- Tools to manage your referrers and nurture those relationships
- Mailing List processing for outbound marketing
More at www.redraincorp.com/legal-crm